World snooker championship is about to end. First day of final round will be held on 30th of April. So far we have provided prediction of all previous snooker matches (1st round, 2nd round and semi-final). Live streaming of these matches is available on this website.
Mark Selby vs John Higgins (Final Match)
Mark Selby is a professional English snooker player and belongs from Leicester. Presently, he is no 1 snooker player in the world. He has won the title of world’s leading snooker championships like
- World Snooker Championship in 2016 and 2014
- UK Championship in 2016 and 2012
- Welsh Open Championship in year 2008
- International championship in year 2016
- China Open in 2015
- Masters titles in 2013, 2010 & 2008
- Shanghai Championship in year 2011
- German Masters in year 2015
Mark Selby played his semi-final match against Ding Junhui who is the no 1 Chinese snooker player. A tough competition was seen between these two players with a score of 17-15. Winner of this game was not decided till the end of last frame. But finally, Selby succeed in defeating Junhui.
John Higgins is a professional Scottish snooker player and up till now he has won 28 snooker titles. The detail of these titles is given below.
- World Snooker Championship in 2011, 2009, 2007 & 1998
- UK Championship in 2010, 2000 & 1998
- Masters Titles in year 2006 & 1999
- 2012 Shanghai Masters Title
John Higgins played against Barry Hawkins on 29th April 2017 (semi-final). He has given a terrific performance in this match and succeeded with a huge lead.
The final will be played between Mark Selby and John Higgins.
Date: 30thApril 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 14:00 & 19:00 local time
Venue: Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
According to the expert analysis and current performance of players, it is predicted that John Higgins has more chances to win World Snooker Championship of 2017.